The growing adoption of digital signatures in the Health Care industry can be attributed to the need for administrative efficiency and improved record/data management. Also, legislation has been passed in countries around the globe, mandating the protection of patients' digital medical records.
Encouraged by the resulting improvements and economic benefits, the sector is steadily taking a road to electronic signature solutions.
Regulations and compliance
E-Lock Digital Signature solutions are compliant with:
E-Lock Digital Signature offerings
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) :- HIPAA calls for standardizing electronic data for improving efficiency and protecting the confidentiality and integrity of patients' health information.
- FDA's 21 CFR Part 11 :- This enables the use of electronic records and signatures in all FDA regulated companies regulated and makes electronic records as valid as paper records.
- Indian IT Act 2000
Our HIPAA-compliant solutions streamline the workflow and offer efficient and cost-effective paperless processes. E-Lock solutions can be customized to the needs of the Health Care and pharma organizations for the desired output.Implementation and Benefits
It's our sincere endeavor to understand your business needs and deliver exact solutions. If you would like to tell us more about your business objectives, or know how E-Lock solutions can be applied to suit your needs, please email us.
Solution implementation is a costly affair - and a time consuming one too, as it requires guidance and help to make it functional in day-to-day work. And this eventually results in lack of productivity. However, with E-Lock, you will never come across such tedious processes.Benefits
Our solutions can be easily integrated with present applications, including document management, workflow management and data storage. This makes our solutions more suitable for your various needs in addition to being cost-effective.
With E-Lock solutions, Health Care professionals and companies can have numerous benefits. To mention some of them:
- Confidentiality and security for documents / records
- Easy storage / archiving of documents
- Reduced processing cycle time
- Reduced operational costs (Costs related to paper printing, filing, faxing etc.)
- Easy electronic data management
- Compliance with global e-signature legislation
Case studies from Health Care and Pharma sector
Check Following Solutions