|Industry : Health Care||Application: Authentication of research records|
|Region: Switzerland||Solution : DeskSeal Desktop|
|E-Lock DeskSeal Desktop helped Bracco Research authenticate research record process.|
Bracco Research is a research center of an international pharmaceutical company. The majority part of their research records (data, reports, memos etc) is in the electronic format. These records are treated as “laboratory notebooks” for legal purposes. To provide authenticity to such records, Bracco was looking at the solution, which provided legal standards based signatures for the documents.Business Challenge:
Bracco Research wanted to certify the authorship of files, as well as to certify the date of the electronic signature.Solution requirements::
- Ability to digitally sign lab records
- Standards-based (PKCS # 7) signature support
- Support for trusted third party time stamping for signatures
- Support for multiple signatures
- Easy to install and user-friendly
E-Lock provided Bracco Research with a simple wizard based utility, which allowed the users to select a file and sign it electronically. At the time of signing, the solution would fetch a time stamp token from a third party time stamping server and stamp the signature with the time.Benefits:
- The research records were authenticated by signing them using legally compliant E-lock signing solutions.
- The records of the time when files are signed is maintained.
E-Lock is a leading provider of digital signing solutions, which are compliant with worldwide e-Signature legislation. Founded in 1997 the company is headquarters in McLean, VA. It offers desktop and web based security solutions. E-Lock products are used across Government, Healthcare and Financial organizations around the globe.